Monday, September 29, 2014

Revived Blog for Jet's Technical Side

I ported some of the contents from http://techiejet.blogspot.com/ here because I cannot access that blog anymore. I lost my google account for that blog so I just decided to create a new one.

I'm back to blogging! Technology has been more exciting these days due to the advent of mobile applications, advancement in robotics and boom of social media. I'm dedicating this blog to those techie stuffs, how-tos and my tech projects. I recently quit my job as an IT Project Manager and Team Leader which gives me more time to write.

I am now a housewife and majority of my issues include how to automate my kitchen, bathroom and living room. In addition, I am my husband's personal secretary, archivist and system analyst. He's been doing lots of exciting projects from different sources now which opens our eyes to new technologies. Oh, by the way, he's a programmer (wink).

0 comments:

Post a Comment